Club President is a title used in Doki Doki Literature Club! given to the leader of a club.
Club President is the highest title in a club, with the second-highest, Vice-President, being the only other title. The existence of other titles in different clubs is unknown.
Presidents of the Literature Club
Monika was also the leader of the Debate Club before leaving it to start the Literature Club.
See also: Monika#Abilities
- Whoever yields the Club President title realizes that they're in a game.
- Monika realizes that she is in a game and can manipulate the game's files.
- When you delete Monika's character file at the beginning of the game, Sayori obtains the role of Club President and appears to realize that she is in a game, causing her to force-quit the game and delete everyone, including herself. Upon restarting the game a screen with Sayori hanging herself is shown instead of the usual menu screen. After 10 minutes the text "Now everyone can be happy" will appear.
- The Club President can manipulate character files and the game itself.
- This is done by Monika to make the other characters seem very unlikeable in order to get the player's attention.